Wednesday, March 14, 2007
March 14: Live like Sumer Thoughts for the Day
Dimensions of Love, Part II


Love asks me no questions,

And gives me endless support...

~ William Shakespeare


My bounty is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep;

The more I give to thee

The more I have,

For both are infinite.

~ William Shakespeare


True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.

~ Antoine De Saint-Exupery


Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

~ Helen Keller
 
posted by The Sumer Nicole Alvarez Foundation. LiveLikeSumer@Gmail.com at 10:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: