Thursday, March 15, 2007
March 15: Live Like Sumer Thought for the Day ~ I Am With You Always

Do You Need Me? I Am There

Do you need Me? I am there.

You cannot see Me, yet I am the light you see by

You cannot hear Me, yet I speak through your voice.

You cannot feel Me, Yet I am the power at work in your hands

I am at work, though you do not understand My ways.

I am at work, though you do not recognize My works

I am not strange visions. I am not mysteries.

Only in absolute stillness, beyond self,

Can you know Me as I am,

And then but as a feeling and a faith.

Yet I am there. Yet I am here. Yet I answer.

When you need Me, I am there.

Even if you deny Me, I am there.

Even when you feel most alone, I am there.

Even in your fears, I am there.

Even in your pain, I am there.

I am there when you pray and when you do not pray

Though your faith In Me is unsure,

My faith in you never wavers,

Because I know you, because I love you.

Beloved I am there.

~ James Dillet Freeman

Source: I Am With You Always: A Treasury of Inspirational Quotations, Poems and Devotional Prayers; Author: Douglas Bloch; ISBN .. 0-553-35404-3

 
posted by The Sumer Nicole Alvarez Foundation. LiveLikeSumer@Gmail.com at 9:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: